Friday, February 29, 2008

This is the best thing

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I've opened numerous boxes to write new posts....just don't have much to say. Hmm...well lets see, I'm about to go to school (yuck) and take a biology test but I'm really not that nervous. I just want today to be over though, I'm so bored with school. I gotta get back on track. I have to clean my room, which always throws me off, and do my homework RIGHT when I get home unless otherwise forced. I'm so glad NHD is going to be over soon. Its just getting so difficult, with all the clay I have to do which isn't going well. I have to get uncle sam done before Wednesday. Its manditory. Otherwise, they'll have to live without a little clay army next saturday. I am so disorganized lately because my folder fell apart and papers are ALL over the place. Oh, and Mr. Caliendo asked me to help him out at parent teacher conferences on march......12th, i think, so that should be fun. He is definantly my favorite teacher this year.

Oh, in other news, (yes I know the risks) I got a myspace finally. I know how it can be bad, but you can be safe about it. ALl of my friends had them and its pretty fun i have to admit. Besides, according to myspace I'm fifty two years old and live in.....west milford new jersey. :) So no worries. But its fun to be able to finally have an answer when people ask for my myspace. I can be popular!!! Haha.

<3s and Hugs and prayers for my sisters!

0 comments :