Thursday, February 7, 2008

High of 75

Wouldn't it be nice if it was spring? Its like....winter is nice and all, but I'd love to wear some short sleeve shirts and be able to walk outside and smell the grass and the flowers under a bright blue sky with white fluffy clouds. It would be loverly. I don't know why I have spring fever so early. Its only early february. Didn't the groudhog say six weeks left? Hrumphhh.

Anyway, I'm gonna be stressed out the next few days so if I don't blog alot thats why. I have a playing test tomorrow and all county auditions and a whole lot of other stuff that I really don't want to do. Its what I get for the "over-involved" schedule I chose to take on. Silly, silly me.

We picked classes for next year today. I'm debating whether or not to take AP music theory....I'm already taking all my junior classes this year I might as well take a college course. hahaha.

Love you all! <3

bye.

2 comments :

  1. MarcoPolumbo said...

    You should take AP Music Theory. Again, Mr. Frahme, my old music teacher, said he'd show up personally at the high school to get me in meisters, be my personal voice coach, and get me in AP MT. He's crazy. AP music theory....I wish I had time for that.

    -No lunch! I'm like you!

    (When will you have time for that in your schedule?)

  2. MarcoPolumbo said...

    (P.S., confess, and title your blog, "He who denounce Relient K be lynched."


    -And sign me up on that list.