Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Excuse me, but isn't this the way that things usually turn into something good?!

School today. I'm running late, which is a total plus to my obnoxious morning. All mornings are obnoxious I guess.

Guys are clueless. It just needs to be said.

I love relint k, their lyrics are total therapy.

I want all you have to offer, really. I just...I guess I'm just feeling kinda lonely. Who wouldn't? Its a thursday morning, I'm late, and I have two playing tests today. One for flute and one for pic. Its great, cause I have practiced either in a week. It would have been a really nice day for a flash flood or something, god. Thanks for the support.

Other aspects of life? ehhhh. I know I'm being vauge but I really don't want to make and issue out of this. I don't want to come across as jealous or anything, I'm not. Its still....alot to take in, I guess.

2 comments :

  1. MarcoPolumbo said...

    Tsk tsk tsk, and sometimes so are you girls, fyi.

  2. chris said...

    im sorry thats alot for one person to take in but u dont have to be lonly im always here for u,u know that right

    -chris

    ps.i love u more then anything and i mean that down to my very last breath.