Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I love this crazy tragic sometimes almost magic awful beautiful life

I'm alittle stressed. Today, I have alot to do in school, in classes and in between, along with band and meisters dress reherals on stage fith period, seventh period and after school. I have alot of homework already and I haven't even gotten today's yet (my teachers are on a pretty big homework kick right now) and I have to re-take that math test tonight too. Tomorrow isn't going to get any better, cause I have to actually be IN the concert. Anyone who's been in one knows what I'm talking about when I say it doesn't matter how involved you are in it (though I'm fairly involved) or what music your singing/playing, its really exhausting. Just totally full body exhausting. Oh, and I have to make eight clay people in...two weeks. For National History Day which I can't even attend because I have to sing at my Grandfather's 80th birthday party for family and friends, some from out of state and everything. Even better, I have no clue what I'm singing. Not a clue. Oh, and I have NYSSMA solos soon too, no idea what I'm singing for that one. Thanks for chosing an oppertune time to get sick Hanson. And now I'm supposed to leave in twenty nine minutes....which means take the towel out of my hair, do some form of make-up, something with my hair, and throw on socks. Forget food. Who needs food?! Not me.
Sheesh!

3 comments :

  1. MarcoPolumbo said...

    NO! NO NO!

    NO FOOD = VERY GRUMPY JESS.

    Please, I'd like to live to see my 16th? At least let me drive first. (Well, that means you'll be on the road, which means I'll be good as dead anyhow.

  2. Willa said...

    I forgot to add in that I missed some science classes due to lessons and I am so lost in this chapter and we have a test tomorrow so I'm hoping Kerianne can come over tonight and help me.

  3. MarcoPolumbo said...

    This chapter isn't too hard. I'm sure she could help you up. Though...Miss Nilsson was TERRIBLE at teaching it.