Monday, February 25, 2008

Life today

Okay, so first off, politics. Oh my goodness. Is it just me, or is Hillary getting ridiculous? If you're a Hillary fan I'm sorry, please leave your opinions if you so wish (in a nice manor, it'd be appreciated) But really, between "Shame on You" and "The skies will open" I just don't understand why people would vote for her. She started off well, she had some decent ideas, but now she's just desperate. Obama's winning and her (and her husband...I still think he just wants to relive his glory days) know it. They'll knock his campaign in as many ways possible. I want to say "okay and if thats how you handle things you don't like, stand up and bash them, then why do I want you as president? Is that what your going to do when a political power from another country says something you don't like?" Its immature. It shows nothing but weakness.

In other issues....I'm a happy person! :) I have awesome friends, good grades (I think), and as always a great family. Chris came over last night and we watched "The Guardian" with my parents. Thats an awesome movie. Oh and I made him go through Seventeen Magazine and rate girls, that was pretty funny. It was a really good night though, esspecially when me and mom broke into "Master Of The House" from Les Miserables and he didn't run away! Haha if that didn't scare him away I don't think anything will. But he hasn't met my sisters yet.....


Anyways, homework to do and lessons later and clay later and food to eat....wait, what do you mean there are only seven stinkin' hours left?????

0 comments :