Monday, March 3, 2008

Just a minute more....

.....isn't that always the answer for sleep? Just one more minute, you obnoxious little alarm clock. Well hey, I don't honestly think it'll do me any good. I'm so throughly exhausted its ridiculous. Good thing I'm taking wednesday off, or I don't know what the heck I would do to survive this week.

I can't really talk about it, cause I have to get ready for school, but I went to Chris's Saturday night. It was amazing. Really, I had the most awesome time......watching the movie. :)
No, but really, even just talking to him is totally awesome.
Okay I swear I'm done being an obsessive girl now. Promise.

Off to schooll.......lucky me. Hrumph.

1 comments :

  1. Kerianne said...

    ok you have no idea how much i do that. except i say it in my head.
    and sometimes i'm even awake and i just watch the clock and pray that it will just stop or the power will go out or something so i can sleep some more.
    and i love you.