Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow Day Ponderings

So...its a snow day....woo hooo.....

Okay I'm really bored. I don't feel like I usually do on snow days....happy, wanting it to last forever, blah blah blah.
I mean, I do...I don't want to be in school or anything...but at the same time...
I guess its alot of things. For one, I didn't finish my homework. Not because I forgot or didn't want to, but because I can't. I don't understand the french, I did the math to the point that I got it well, and there wasn't any other homework.
Maybe another part is that tomorrow is Valentines day.
I just...hmmm....oh valentines day. So many things I could say. Not enough time in my life or yours to say them. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow I suppose.

If you get the chance, check out the comments following chris's latest blog post. It'll definatly make you laugh.

I think this world is far too full of lies. Little lies. Lies that you don't even realize you tell on a daily basis. So what if it doesn't make a difference? The human condition is taking its toll. We've actually convinced ourselves its okay to lie if the situation is small enough. Yes, sometimes, lies are an okay thing, like the whole "keep your thoughts to yourself" or "surprise" thing. But...its such a web. Theres not an ounce of trust in the world for people anymore, and with good reason. I just can't stand lies. Watching TV, people attack people all about lies. Who lied when, where, how many times...its ridiculous. And frustrating. Why don't we just all stay home and make up our lives? We don't even need to worry about interaction anymore. Lets just make the whole flippin thing up.

Anyway, thats my rant for today. Oh by the way I put a really good Relient K song in on my blog...its right on the right there...so if you feel like it, listen to it, its definatly accurate.

1 comments :

  1. MarcoPolumbo said...

    Oh yes, we're all definitely guilty of the same things. Hahahaha, Michelle and Sandra did a nice job, btw.