Thursday, February 14, 2008

16 visits! Woo-Hoo!!

Thats right, be jealous. 16 whole people...different people.....visited my blog yesterday. Someone even came after searching on google! Using some...google thing I can see how many visitors I get a day, how much time they spend here, and what country they're from. Its awesome. Sadly, no visitors from other countries yet, but I'm really hoping to change that. I honestly don't have a plan...maybe they'll just come to me. But please, if your new, or even if you've been a regular, comment! It would mean so much.

Anyways, today is Valentines day. In case you didn't remember. A highly commercial holiday, I'm fully aware. But I'm not playing into that this year. Next year, chances are it will be a big deal for me, but this year, it'll just be a nice, relaxed day that I've been waiting for for a long time. I'll blog later, to keep you guys updated.

Lets see...on the more pesimistic front, today is a two hour delay. Something I really love finding out about after I'm up and showered and awake. But hey, gives me time to keep you guys posted, and have a nice traditional valentines day breakfast of choclates and cards and teddy bears with my family. And make myself look pretty. :). Oh, and I have this realllyyyy bad average in Math, which is totally killing me, and I had a make-up test to take that could change my average. Last week Mr.Mark says "Come to me towards the end of next week and I'll make up the test" Okay, thats great, so since its a four day week I figured I'd talk to him...Wednesday. Shoot. That was yesterday, the snowday. So now I'm like panicing, because its a two hour delay which means short periods which means I couldn't take the test during them, so that would be staying after which I can only do if he can do...oh, and did i mention, i forgot to study. Hehe. Woops.

2 comments :

  1. MarcoPolumbo said...

    What kind if miracle make up actually makes you pretty?!?

    =]

  2. MarcoPolumbo said...

    By the way, you're WELCOME for your blog, for the fifth time.