Friday, February 8, 2008

Just thinking...

I don't think I'm going to audition for all county. I think its just too much. I dont' know the peice well enough, its alot of time to put into something that I didnt' even want to sign up for in the first place, and I have a really busy weekend. Not to mention march, when its going to happen, is going to be really busy as well. So I don't think its worth it. I feel bad, I never give up on things, but everyone always tells me I take on too much...maybe they're right. So as of now I'm ninety percent decided.

Guess what! Chris got a blog. You guys should all go read it now haha. (esspecially those pesky sisters of mine who are always too curious). Its Livin' Our Love Song. Not alot there yet, I'm trying to find a less boring layout, but he's a guy so he doesn't know what he's doing in the respect. Haha. Anyway, I'm running really late. This habbit of blogging in the morning is nice though, it really clears my head for the day. Talk to you all later! Lots of love.

1 comments :

  1. chris said...

    Hey thats me :-P haha....
    love you..
    -chris