Sunday, February 3, 2008

SuPerbowl

Yay football.
Okay, so in all honestly, I have no idea what's going on in the game. At all. But god forbid I say that in front of my diehard Giants fan of a grandpa. I have to sit in the right place with the right apparel and right comments at the right times. Its funny, though. Besides, I get to spend alot of time with my family (like the newly engaged oh-so-cute KT and Joe) and plenty of time texting my girls Christie and Chiara. And Chris in like twenty minutes.
Oh, chris. Can I possibly ask for a better guy? I think not.
ANyway, i should go back before Grandpa catches me not paying attention.



Oh...great.....my parents have just donned matching giants santa hats and my grandpa is yelling at my uncle for eating cookies. I can't wait to dive back in. I know you are all jealous.

Lots of love.

3 comments :

  1. Sandra said...

    Ah you are to passive. When I was your age I wore anything but a Giants shirt and cheered for the other team just for spite. I really don't like football. It was all in good fun but, I did refuse to be pushed around.
    We had friends over tonight ( Anth & Kate) and we had fun pretending to be interested in the game but really watching commercials. And the really old band for half time that a number of us had to admit we had seen in concert :)

    Tomorrow, back to the grind. So now I go to toss my girls in bed and hope that they sleep.

  2. michelle said...

    Silly girl. You root for the other team. And you eat lots of snacks.

    We fast forwarded most of the game and watched the commercials.

  3. chris said...

    haha the giants rocked the patriots during the end it was great but i missed an hour of the game to talk to u but im glad i did..... love you