Monday, February 11, 2008

100th post!!!!

Its my hundredth post i'm so excited! haha.
So church this sunday was amazing. Want to know why? Cause Chris kissed me.
And man was I missing out. He's such a good kisser haha. But if my sisters really want to know they'll call or comment or w.e. I'm not going to go into tooo many girly details but it was like perfect. Perfect perfect.

Anyway....In other aspects of life not alot is going on. Me and my friends are....mediocre. Some better then others. I'm really getting over the past couple of months....kinda feeling like i need to look at who I am without other people, you know? Like who am I, what do I feel, and where do i stand, when I'm not being influenced by other people. Because I think on a personal level all these issues have made me really loose alot of things that I knew about myself, and self-esteem and stuff. I really dont' think I'm like a bad person or anything, I just want to get...re-settled into myself. If that makes any sense.

So how's life?

0 comments :