Wednesday, February 6, 2008

if home is where the heart is

Okay so everybody say good luck jess.....I can't hear you yet......

Fine, be that way. In that case I'll just explain why it is i need good luck. See, today, I have gym. Bad enough, I hate gym and we're playing volleyball and thats one of those "can't really hide in the corner well" games, so participation tends to happen. A rare occurence for me in gym class. I've mastered the technique of making it look like I'm trying without actually trying. So my grades stay up and I don't look like an idiot. Everybody's happy, Right? Nope, because today, not only are we playing volleyball which probably means I have to participate and maybe even *gasp* serve...chris is coming. Chris happens to have sixth period and on free, so he's going to come to my gym. He's also the athletic type. So basically, I'm nervous. And I know I shouldn't be, cause really, he's gonna like me either way and I really can't possibly look that stupid...okay so maybe its possible I look stupid. But I just don't want to make some big scene, as I've been known to do in volleyball, in front of him. It just doesn't fit in with the whole "gotta be attractive" thing. Makes for some butterflies in the stomach. Big butterflies that can't play volleyball well either.

2 comments :

  1. MarcoPolumbo said...

    I'll play for you!!!

  2. chris said...

    grrrr im sorry i didnt go but james said u really didnt want me there then i figured since u said it before that it was true im sorry next but the 27th u have lunch so ill stay for that and the march 12th i can stay to idk what the 12th is for u but if its gym i can watch u show off :-p