Monday, May 7, 2007

Where in the world is the talent?!

Okay....after a music class of not-so-great performances by skaters and preps alike...I am forced to raise a question (and for all of my friends out there that...well.....need a hint every once in a while...this is a rhetorical question) where did the talent go? What happened to the Shakespears and Mozarts that appeared in almost all generations? Of course...I could just be sheilded in this "hicks" town. And yet....in those around me...I'm scared by the lack fo potential. This generation is forced to either hide or erase all chance or originality. I hope that as we go on the slightly (or not so slight) immaturity makes way for the true talent and destiny's of a generation that I am not yet willing to give up hope on.

3 comments :

  1. MarcoPolumbo said...

    Yet you say nothing about a certain someoneeeeeeeeeee that wore a cow suit with UTTERS.

  2. Willa said...

    Haha, yeah well I guess i should have mentioned that you in fact wore a totally....heh...well.....abstract....cow suit. And yes, for the record, it came full with rubber utters.

  3. BirdingMom said...

    adding my comments here ... live from Baltimore ... I know some very talented youth in MY "hick town"