Sunday, May 20, 2007

99 Red Balloons

Yes, thats what I said. 99 red balloons. Its a song, sure. But have you thought of the idea? Can't you just imagine a sky full of red balloons floating away to freedom? The pathetic part is...their freedoms consists of flying gallently into the sky until they reach a point where its cold and they are under extreame pressure and they pop. Wow, what an accomplishment. Still, I'd love to see what it would be like to have a sky full of Red ballons.

At this time, I'd like to point out Jerry, the blue monkey to your right. He is my "blog-gaurdian" of sorts. Please, play with him!! Just click and they you can click on him and drag him around, click the branches to make him jump there, or click or and give him a banana. He's often bored, and he loves people....and I can't believe I'm talking like this about a cyper animation. Whatever, feel free to play anyway!

2 comments :

  1. MarcoPolumbo said...

    As a witness, I will admit, this song is terribly addicting. While....OH NO. 24 finale is on soon! I need to hit the shower!!!!!!



    Bye.




    SHIMLY



    =P

  2. Sandra said...

    I like the blog monkey! And yes I played.