Tuesday, May 8, 2007

homework...homework...homework....

I love how school thinks they can take over out life with homework....its like "oh, we don't see you enough. lets add on a few hours." And that horendous science test today....two hours for that thing?! My goodness....I finished in what forty minutes? And sitting there with some kid scrathing their nails along the chalkboard and prissy girls screaming about mice...UGH. So yeah, school is getting on my nerves. Summer....PLEASE.

And now I force myself to return the math and social studies that await.

2 comments :

  1. MarcoPolumbo said...

    UGH. No, no. Summer is FAR TOO FAR away.

  2. Sandra said...

    Ah, I take my last final today and then no more school for me. Of course my tests were three and four hours long and I had to do ooodles of studying, but soon it will be over :)