Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mouse Update.

The offical mouse name is Pipsqueak. His cage, I'm sure you've seen those colorful hamster cages, is becoming very pleasing to him. He climbs and organizes his food and somehow always manages to hide from me. Which I find frusterating, seeing as its only a foot and a half cage or so. Grr mouse. But he continues to be cute, and I'll post pics in a few days.

As for me...hmm, how is my life? Seems like catching up on my life had to be a planned event. One example is the fact that I am finally able to blog in my Aunts living room. On my memorial day weekend. And dinner is soon, so I don't have long. But my weekend in general has been fun. I went to my first event, and I loved it. Well, to be fair, I liked it. It was brutally hott and not alot to do, but I am thouroughly convinced this is not normal. There were a few times through the day where I really really enjoyed it though. Thanks sis!!

As for school, Formal this week. AHHHH. And then NYSSMA early the next day. Then Hershey Park with the band next friday. Math Final, and S.S. test soon, shortly followed by Regents (if i spelt it right) exam. My year seems to be about to go out in a boom. RUN FOR YOUR LIVESS. Haha. At least it leads to Summer in less then a month.

Love you all!! <3

3 comments :

  1. MarcoPolumbo said...

    Yeah, this year does awfully seem like it is going out as something huge for you. Regents... =[. I'm not in the mood for those.




    SHIMLY

    =]

  2. MarcoPolumbo said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Sandra said...

    Glad you had some fun. We missed you Sun the quest was fun.