Friday, December 5, 2008

So Today Was....

...refreshing. :)
I stayed home from school, for those of you who don't know. We didn't get home until really late last night, and I had lots of homework and four tests today...but at the end my parents didn't even let me go, so I have no guilt which is nice. I did miss Chiara though.
But like a good little best friend she was texting me. Hehe.
Anyway, the Harry Conick Concert was great. Not my favorite type of music, but he is a very funny man.
And today was fairly productive. I made my to-to list as always and just went down it. Its six o'clock and I only have five things left. How lovely.
Also, I watched the first episode of Gilmore Girls, which is my next "TV on DVD" endeavor. I miss Buffy though.
Now I'm going to write my final english paper, then fry up some Perogies.
I'm kinda feeling cereal for dinner tonight. Anyone up for it?

1) Gilmore Girls
2) Hot Baths
3) Food
4) Sleep
5) Only 4 days until Mommy comes home!

2 comments :

  1. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    awww mommy =( i missed you a lot. i'm gonna be pretty nerdy right now and letcha know that all the quizzes we had were really easy. and i'm glad you had fun at the concert! if it snows i'll be happy, by the way =) call me tomorrow! i love you

  2. Sandra said...

    Soooooo.....what is on your "to-to" list? Bwahahahahahaha. Personally I use a to-do list just in case the the neighbors peek in the windows, I hate to be seen trotting around in my "to-to" list :P