Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I could really use a stop watch...

But not like a regular stopwatch. I need a stopwatch that actually stops time.
They make those, right?
They should. It'd bet the next best thing since TiVo.
No, but really, I need more time. Not that I've been making the best use of every minute of mine but I have been busy, really busy, and I know it's going to continue straight through Christmas. Which is okay with me. Its honestly the homework that makes it stink, because everything else I can at least feel productive doing, but the homework really just doesn't sit well with me. But what has to happen has to happen I suppose. Thank god for best friends that put up with my complaining. :)
In other news, the concert last night was a..sucess? I suppose that's what you could call it. I wasn't thrilled but it was good enough. I think Meisters has more potential, personally. And leave it to my sister to know the song we mess up on which NO ONE else knew. Who was I kidding, thinking she wouldn't notice? Humph. But it wasn't terribly sucky. So at least we made it through. Besides, we'll get 'em at NYSSMA.
Now I've been procrastinating way too long and really need to get going on stuff. I'd post my to-Do (sorry sis, thanks for pointing it out. god forbid you let it slide) but it would take too long.
Also, I'm aware that I missed a few days. Get over it.
1) Potential Snow Days
2) Hot Chocolate
3) Chiara
4) Daddy's Christmas village
5) Electric Blankets
Oh, and did I mention I fail at Marine Biology? My fish died again. So I hear my town needs a librarian.

1 comments :

  1. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    hahah aww sweetie don't give up on the fish yet! and besides, librarian is kinda a big jump from marine biologist...