Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ahh, For The Love Of Lists

So school still pretty much sucks, but at least my math, global and chem teacher both spoke to me as in individual...
...and in a joking manner, imagine that. Someone pinch me.
In other news, I'm feeling very productive tonight. I've already done two loads of laundry and my math homework and cleaned the fish tanks and cleaned my room. And, yes, there is still English and Chemistry homework to do but at least I am bring much more productive then I have been in a while.
There's a church meeting tonight too. If that kills off my productivity I swear I will be very very upset.
Anyway I should get to my list for the day. Even though I could go on and on and on about life as of this morning but I figure...enough is enough for tonight. :)

Here goes...
1) Sisters
2) A Clean Room
3) To-Do Lists
4) The fast-healing action of the tounge
5) Fast Approaching weekends

0 comments :