Monday, December 15, 2008

Its Beginning to Look A Lot Like KT's Wedd-ing...

...everywhere you go.
From you Uncle's creative side
To the shoes that you must buy
before Grandma sews.

Yes yes, I did just re-write lyrics to the song "Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas"
Because this year, in my family, 'tis the season to be wedding.
Fa La La. Classic holiday stress has been completely re-done! Welcome to the world of
disregarding present shopping for wedding shoe shopping and forgetting about Christmas because
"oh crap the center pieces aren't done and grandpa just fell down again!"

Happy Holidays, everyone. Decorate a tree for me, I think we'll be skimping that one.

1) Family
2) Being Busy
3) Eclipse
4) New Notebooks
5) My trouble making snail

1 comments :

  1. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    heheh snail =) hang in there. once the wedding's over you'll be able to breath. and if it turns out you're not gonna have a christmas, you can always come over to my house <333