Wednesday, November 28, 2007

wow i haven't posted in a really long time.

Sorry about that. I'm working on it! I guess I broke the rules though.....oh well. I'll get back into it. Its an excuse not to do homework so I'm cool with it.
Not many comments anymore though. Pooh. I was liking that. I actually don't have much homework tonight, but Marc-Anthony is coming later and there is a much-watch Bones on my TiVo that I need need need need need need need need need need need need to watch. K. heart's and hugs.

3 comments :

  1. Sandra said...

    We would be more likely to comment if you would stop posting about how long it was since your last post :P

  2. MarcoPolumbo said...

    I agree with the above.


    ...But, you know, I think I'm sorta obligated to comment, no? I always read your blog...but...if I don't comment enough, I'm afraid you might attack me.

  3. Willa said...

    shut up sandra. :p