Monday, November 12, 2007

Thanks for the comments guys.

Really. This overload of comments is appreciated. I love how everybody reads my new blog....liked my pictures......

Did you detect the sarcasm? It was suddle, but it was there.

Anyway, I should really be doing my homework. One report left, and thanks to Sandra it should be a little easier. Anyway, I have to get working cause Marc-Anthony is coming over later and I have some stuff to do. Talk to you all later, if I'm even talking to anyone....

4 comments :

  1. michelle said...

    Well, if you aren't talking to me anyway....

    suddle? hahahaha.

    You get the spelling talent from the other sister. :)

  2. MarcoPolumbo said...

    No, didn't look subtle at all! Sorry. I do look, promise. I just don't comment. I think I'll change that now. Alrighty, well I'll talk to you later. Bye.

  3. Sandra said...

    Excuse, me I did comment. Glad I could help with your report, hope you got it all done.

  4. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    I'm commenting! I promise! Even though I'm supposed to be doing science homework. Have i mentioned i love your blog? It's amazing. Did Em mention a sleepover? Cause she wants to have one w/ me you and kerianne. She was thinking this weekend, but tuesday would work better for me.Talk to me. Love you!