Tuesday, December 11, 2007

You Are The New Day

This whole idea of my first high school concert being tonight has really got me thinking. Okay, so yeah, i guess i could say that High school is finally hitting me. It has been, gradually, i suppose, but really everything comes in waves. Its much nicer that way. And i realized, this is it. This is my life, now or never. I don't have a nice teacher to pick me back on and pat me on the back and wisper motivation in my ear. I have what I make out of my life. I have my friends, I have my family, I have my grades and I have my passions. I can't just say "I'll work on that" or "Maybe next time" anymore. I have to start living my life, and in the long run, make the most out of it for me. Not anyone else, cause they have their lives to live too, but this is my life with my priorities. Me, myself and I. I don't care what other people do and whether or not its the same as me. I have to start living my life, or their won't be much of a life to live.

Big thoughts for one little concert, huh? Yuppp...i guess singing can get my mind wandering.

1 comments :

  1. Sandra said...

    Well, it was a great concert. You looked great up there and it sounded wonderful!

    Great philosophy by the way, but don't go too far you still have plenty of time for second chances (even I still get those) worry about no regrets and do what you want to.