Friday, November 9, 2007

Isn't It WONDERFUL!?

I love this blog. Its so cool. Of course, I can't take credit for it. Obviously Marc-Anthony did it, not me, but still the blog IS very me. I love it. Make sure your volume is up, and you'll hear a song called Our Song by Taylor Swift. She amazes me, ya know. Taylor Swift is a seventeen and she is winnign CMA's. I would love to be her, but of course, it takes alot. I love singing and I would do what she's doing in a heartbeat. But...my voice isn't really good enough, and quite honestly I don't have the connections. Anyway, she has a nice voice on CD. I admit that its not as spectacular when she's on stage live. I might try to email her, see what happens, cause she's still down to Earth enough to talk to people. I was reading her blog, and she reminds me of Chi cause she's so sweet and happy and caring. I was shocked, actually, cause i've seen posts like her's on Chi's blog almost word for word. Anyway...I love this blog. So keep checking back, I'll be posting all weekend! Happy start to the three day weekend to all my freshman friends!!

3 comments :

  1. Sandra said...

    Cool new look. Unfortunately the song slows the loading up a bit. Probably just my dinosaur of a computer.

  2. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    I love your new bolg! Love it love it love. It's so you and so pretty and so cool. It's a great makeover. Keep it for a long time! I'm gonna need to re-do mine soon...Well, I love you and I think I'm gonna do some homework, then write in the notebook =)

  3. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    Awwww she reminds you of me? She must be pretty cool =) Sorry for the comment overload. I'm kind of catching up a little. Only 40 days til Christmas??? That just brightened my day. I love your blog. and the song. and the coutdown. and the pictures. and the you