Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Slightly delayed

I know now that I will be watched for spelling by a certain sister of mine....anyway....I would be playing guitar hero but i don't think I can now...stupid Kerianne the baby-sitter. So now I'm stuck home with nothing to do but maybe clean. I have to practice too, i guess, but it would be much more fun if I could just play guitar hero three. Did I mention I want a wii for christmas? I think i do anyway.....but I'm not sure. Either way I realllyyyyy want guitar hero but it doesn't come for game-cube......stupid outdated technology. So now that I've told you all what is stupid in this world....I'm off to do my stupid homework and practice for my stupid playing test without my stupid best friend and her stupid guitar hero three game. Yup yup. I'm in a wonderful mood.

3 comments :

  1. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    Man, I wanna play GH 3 too. My cheek is twitching! Do you know they have GH for PC? How cool is that....ooh, i think i just found something to add to my christmas list. Anyway, in case you haven't picked up on the hints I LOVE YOUR BLOG. Not as much as I love you =)

  2. MarcoPolumbo said...

    Oh man Chiara I'm so sorry!!! I'll catch up to you. You need blog help. I'll help you as soon as I can, definitely before next week. I promise. Okay buddy?

    Yes Jess, very, very nice blog. I didn't get a chance to blog tonight. Sorry! Maybe I'll blog in the morning.

  3. Sandra said...

    You need to get out more. Oh wait, that was the whole point, you can't get out more. HEHEHEHE! :)