Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Arghhhhhhh

Woke up this morning tired as usuall.....with a really bad taste in my mouth. Forced myself to get into the shower and BAM. I haven't felt that sick in so long. I was totally out of breath and couldn't catch it, my stomach felt like it was exploding, my legs went numb. I ended up just sitting in the middle of the shower cause I couldn't stand up. Thats the third time in a week something along those lines has happened. If I'm getting sick, I wish it would just happen already.

On a lighter note, Kelly commented my myspace pics, I'm not going to school tomorrow, I don't have to swim in gym class today and I got a 96 on my first Junior-level-math test!! One that most kids got an 85 or below on!!! I was proud.

Oh, and I'm doing "Summertime" as my NYSSMA solo this year. Not my choice of song, but its high, and its a level six, so thats good at least. I'll show Mr. Clark I can hit a B. I ain't no Soprano Two.

1 comments :

  1. Sandra said...

    Good job on the test. It does seem to be sister sick week :) Lastly, I am glad you are doing Summertime. It is one of my favorites.