Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Life's A Rollar Coaster Ride

So lets put on some comfortable shoes and scream our lungs out! Good advice, if I was capable of taking it. Heh. Well, I guess I'm just concerned about my voice. Ever since I got sick its been...mediocre, at best, and I think its because I'm scared of it. Which would be really nice to get rid of but then I think too much. So now I'm struglling to hit an E when normally I go wayy higher then that. It would be much appreciated if I could get over that now. :( But I'm hoping it will go away soon. I shouldn't worry too much about it, right? I mean, its only NYSSMA solos coming up.
In other news.....hehe.....I guess I'll have to wait on this one to confirm or dad will give me some form of death glare but lets just say I'm really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And really happy. Cross your fingers, even though you don't know what it is I'm talking about.

Lots of love to all of you.

P.S. in case you were curious I am on the downstairs computer and this keyboard is soooooo nice I love it I want it forever. Except I like my laptop keyboard too. <3

1 comments :

  1. Sandra said...

    Fingers crossed. I tried to post a comment on your mom's blog but her comments are broken again. She was asking for someone to straighten her out about the whole furry package, and I tried, I said that she should stop messing around and get down there to get it before someone else does. You can pass that along for me since it didn't work on her site :) Good luck, see ya Sun.