Monday, March 10, 2008

I've got to move on and be who I am

Lights...Camera....ACTION. And its over. Poof, just like that, the long awaited way-too-many-things-to-do weekend has come to a close. Thank the lord. It went well, though. Even better then I thought. So, saturday morning I woke up at.....seven, I think. I wasn't planning on getting up, but I was half-asleep as I read "the bus is almost here and chiara and marc-anthony arn't here yet. i don't know what to do". By the time I finished, I wasn't asleep at all anymore. I imediatly went into "calm down kerianne and hope for the best while panicing silently" mode. But it all worked out, they ended up there just on time and the bus left with everything they needed.....well, except the process paper and bibliography. I mean, why would things go perfectly as planned? Where is the excitment in that? So kerianne calls me in another panic and i put on a pair of not so good rain shoes over my baggy PJ pants and throw on a huge sweatshirt and dive into the car to go to kerianne's and email her the paper. By the time I got there, she had gotten a hold of her mom and the job was done, so I went back home and emailed the process paper off my laptop. It didn't help, they discovered they had no printer. So (only after Mr. Rauschenbach's approval) they told a slight white lie and kerianne's father braved the rain to drive over an hour and bring them the copies. I then called Chris, who had found out the night before that he was going to meet my entire family the next day. I called his house and Jeanne answered. I asked to talk to him, and she said "well what would you do if i told you he was still in bed?" I said "i'd tell him to get his but out of bed because we have to go soon." So she laughed and forced him onto the phone. I felt like his mother, waking him up and making him get out of bed over the phone. Then I went and braved the yucky next door shower so Aunt Jeanette and Locke could shower over here. When we were all ready we went and picked Chris up and then we were off. I'm going to fast foward the stop to the deli, the packing of food, and the car ride full of music and admiring Aunt Jeanettes southern accent. When we got there, I started introductions, and he looked overwhelmed as I expected. But he survived, made many good impressions and even lived through my sister's loud spurts of laughter. Can I just say that I love my family? Anyone who knows how crazy I am would realize that I fit in around them, so I do get it from somewhere. After the party, we went back to my aunt's house. Chris, my cousin sean and my uncle richard sat and played guitars for a longg time so that was awesome. My cousins tackled me and twisted me and flipped me and i kicked them and we all laughed and it was sooo much fun until Joe and Sean joined in, so I bailed. call me crazy, but they're BIG guys. I'm little. Haha. Then we left there at like....almost eight that night. When we got home there was a big storm going on so Chris came with us cause no one was home at his house. The power was out, which is one of my favorite things in the world. We lit all these candles and listened to the wind and it was perfect. My dad was tackling the dog on the floor, mom was laying the recliner and me and chris sat on the couch. Haha it was pretty awesome. Then aunt jeanette called cause she was lost cause of detours so we had to get her home so Chris ended up going at like eleven or eleven thirty. Then me and dad went exploring cause he's sooo curious to find the problems. When we got home everyone hung out in the living room in their PJS, and i fell asleep. At like one in the morning mom woke me up to send me upstairs cause the power was back on. So then I woke up early to bring Aunt J and Locke back to the airport and on the way I stopped at the church just to drop things off. I was really fast, and I felt bad cause I just ran by everybody and left. Then i jumped back in the car and we were off. When we dropped them off there was a huge hug fest, hugging everyone (probably twice, it got crazy I couldn't tell) and then we all laughed at how stupid we must have looked and ended up hugging the car. People were definatly staring. (By the way, if you stayed with me so far thanks! I won't ramble too much longer.) Then we went back home and Mom and Dad turned right aroudn to go bring Grandma's car back cause Aunt J borrowed it while I stayed home and did my homework. Then we rushed (late, as usual) to the church to join the train of cars of all the people I love from my church to go ice skating. It was better the rollar skating because I can actually ice skate. Even Chris was alittle shaky, I was so proud. I want to go again like right now. So that was alot of fun, and I hung out evenly with all the people there. I even kept total cool when Chris's oldd ex girlfriend was there. Haha, I actually don't really care. But it was kinda funny. So the we ate and hung out and then everyone left but em and her friends and mike and kelley and us so we went out for pizza. By the time i got home at like nine that night i was sooo tired and I did my homework and talked to Chris on the phone and don't remember like any of it. I was sooo braindead. So that was my crazy weekend, thanks for listening! Lets hope next weekend I dont' have to run aroudn quite as much....though if meghan comes over on Sunday and convinces me to put green streaks in my hair and get dressed up for St. Patricks Day my weekend could get really interesting......hmmm....we'll see how that goes.......<3 Lots of love!

0 comments :