Monday, March 17, 2008

Manic Monday

Sheesh, I guess today I'm running on four hours of sleep and hot chocolate.

Stupid homework. Really, it gets nothing accomplished.

Happy Saint Patricks Day, everybody!

I got my puppy!! He's adorable. I don't think I've ever seen anything cuter in my life. Well, except maybe Brandy as a puppy. But supposedly he's going to get hugeee...his dad was 135 lbs.
I love him...little puppy with no name (because we can't settle on one yet.)

Meghan and I are kinda of dressed up today, which is fun. Black sweatpants which Dad and Georges kindly decorated in fancy writing and shamrocks. I had a good weekend, obviously. I mean, whats not to love? Puppy, hanging out with my boyfriend, hanging out with my sisters even if they were relentless......but i guess thats what they're for.

Off to school now with my homework half done...please Mr.Mark don't check the math....or at least, only check the first half.

Lots of love!

0 comments :