Wednesday, January 2, 2008

take only photographs, leave only footprints

So, it was back to the real world today. I don't think I like the real world much.
Here goes my rant.

Okay, so to start, I couldn't sleep last night. Then of course come the great, you have to get up early you need to sleep oh now i'm thinking about it i won't get to sleep ahhhhh i need sleep cry cry scream scream....okay minus the screaming crying fit. But we all know the feeling. This morning went relativly okay, except for some sadish feelings about going back to school and, well, other things. So I get to school and get pounded with Mr.Mark math, then third I had english where she jumped right back into the insane method that she has of assigning things and the random homework that just piles and piles....

But basically, it was okay after that. Until seventh period. When while sight reading some strange a capella spanish piece with the womens choir, bllod drips onto my hand. Great, just my luck, another flippin' nose bleed. To which i proceded to dive for the hall pass, totally blowing off trying to make a rapid excuse to Mr.Clark, and began my sure to be humiliating walk down the cafeteria hallway. Which just happens to be the only way to get to the bathroom. Of course, theres girls in the bathroom, did i expect anything else? An ounce of luck? Silly me.
Anyway, dove for a stall, and spent about twenty minutes making my regular niagra falls of a nose quit. Gross? No kidding, I was there.

I gave up on trying to look like nothing happened, and walked back through the hallway to the chorus room for the last ten minutes of the period. I figured my eigth period class would be easy, i mean, come on. Its a sub, the day after break. No worries, right?

Wrong. Again.

So the overly-perky sub bouces around chirping something about an attendance sheet, blah blah blah and the movie we're going to watch...blah blah blah. Eventually he stopped talking and turned the lights out, so what else would freshman do but start talking? And laughing and taking pictures with their cell phones and comparing ipods and being...freshman. Basically doing anything but watching the movie. Now I don't really care, I mean, its not like the movie from three chapters ago actually matter, but my stomach was empty except for blood which made it hurt like heck and everyone around me is being loud and talkitive and I wasn't exactly in a people mood due to...well, you know all that. Doesn't help that the one person in that class I might've talked to was busy talking to a couple of girls right behind me, and I don't know that I wanted to talk anyway.

So, because theres no point in even attempting to make today better, I will be on IM tonight while doing homework and possibly watching episode....seven I think i'm on, but maybe six.....of Kyle XY.

Life is good? Sometimes. But today, life stinks. I can't wait to go to bed.





Oh, well, okay. I do have one thing to look foward to. I get to sleep over at Sandra's soon, and then scrap, so that should be fun. :)

1 comments :

  1. Sandra said...

    Ok, sorry for the sucky day, but you need to know one thing....You can NOT bleed all over my house and if you are going to be gross you can just stay home ;)
    (You know blood freaks me out....wait that is your other sister)

    Just think you could have had my day, I was out in the cold shoveling ewe poo all day!