Monday, January 28, 2008

"how much is too much to give you?..

...well I may never know so i'll give until theres nothing else."

~Relient K
I love them so much, you have no idea.

Anyway, I'd like everyone to know I'm offically happy. Yes, up and down and down and up, but for now I'm just perfectly content with everything. Good friends, always someone to talk to, perfect guy, very happy. :)
I went roller skating last night with the youths (my church youth group). It was awesome, I love my church people. I honestly don't know what I'd do without them. I mean, thats half of what church is for me. Take out the whole God thing and I still wouldn't be able to live without my church family just as a support group I guess. I love the quirks as much as I love their perfections. If you get the chance, look up "What I love about Sunday" by Craig Morgan. You'll get it.
Socially, life's going great. My issues with my friends are offically declared over...a huge relief. Water under the bridge, its nice to move on.
I stayed at Sandra's this weekend, and Michelle and Heather were there, along with mom later on. Yes, I should have seen it coming, but michelle and sandra badgered and wrestled me on the Chris things, until I kinda told some things about my new guy. But it was hilarious, them being all sisterly *cough mean cough* loving and everything.

Anyway, some TV to catch up on tonight and much chilling out to be done, so i'm gonna sign off for now. Much love and hugs.

0 comments :