Monday, January 28, 2008

I take it all back

All that happy. I take it all back. I just do. I hate high school.
But you know what, I don't! Thats it. I don't. I refuse to hate high school. Theres always going to be things. I told myself I was moving on, and I am. I'm ready to be happy and have fun and have a good life. I'm ready to stop disagreeing with how others handle their problems.

I'm ready to be a bridesmaid in kt's wedding in november.

I'm ready to bring my date, then of almost nine months, with me and introduce him as my boyfriend.

I'm ready to enjoy every minute of high school and not give a damn what other people thing about me.

And I'm ready to go through my life in the best way possible, embracing all the drama I can with a large grain of salt.

Goodnight, all. I'm not happy. I'm not sad. I'm perfectly....me.

2 comments :

  1. Sandra said...

    So, you had a good day yesterday? It will always have ups and downs. Personally I hated most of high school. I definitely hated the homework ;) You just keep on being you and let everyone else catch up, they will eventually.

  2. MarcoPolumbo said...

    I'm going through and learning that there isn't always something. And when there is too much, well, for me, at least, there's always something I can do about it.