Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm taking you with me

So yeah. Today. Lousy. And okay. Mediocre I suppose. Cause, lets see, Persad was absent, which was nice because I didn't have to take the scale playing test/midterm. But of course I forgot my flute again so I didn't get to practice the scales tonight. So hopefully he won't be here tomorrow, or my lesson will be after fifth, or he'll cancel the playing texts til next week. Three options, I think my chances are pretty good. Still, was a semi boring semi obnoxious day. I have so much studying to do for next week, and then the week after is going to be no fun with the math regents. I just...hmmm...I think I've decided that I don't know what made this day good, because none of the issues are quite as blown over as I thought, though they are blowing over. The process is just taking more time then I thought....which is too much time and henceforth frustrating. Another mood killer is tension with my other best friend, which isn't nessicarily an issue but more a......ugh i really just wish we could ignore that and I hate this thing. But I take total blame, its not like I'm hurt or anything. And she's okay now, I hope. So to add I'm still exhausted and I just can't catch up. And I don't know if I'm going to the dance tomorrow even though part of me wants to a kinda of larger part of me doesn't but I would if I didn't have an obnoxious author study due. I can't do it like all weekend anyway, so I just....hmmm....this is all very confusterating. Its after nine thirty, and I'm really tired, and I'm ranting.


Do you want to know my thoughts right now? No, I don't think you do. But I'll tell you anyway. Heres my exhausted, confused and brain dead self thats surrounded by this cloud of dramatic...drama.....rant that I'm not thinking about at all but just typing.
WARNING: RUN-ON SENTENCES MAY OCCUR!

Okay so I think that this whole earth is like an entire planet of life forms that live on drama. Yeah, okay, so drama technically isn't food and really can't like keep anything real alive so maybe we're all unreal. Some of out daily rituals are, anyway. I mean, really, who wakes up BEFORE the sun to go to school and cram? We're not going to get anything out of the first seven classes anyway. Because by the time we wake up we're too tired to get focused and then we're just.....you get it. So basically I have a problem with waking up early that makes me think the whole world is fake. Unrealistic, like the realistic world of unrealism. So now, I'm deciding the early people...i forget the scientific name for them, had it right. No electricity means no waking up early. So why does electricity change that? Just because I can turn on the lights early doesn't mean its leagal. Its not a legitimate move in my 3945 page rule book. Publish date, TBA. Not really. I'd rather act then write. Not that I have a choice. I'd rather sing then act. But honestly I don't have a chance at any of all three so I'm just going to pretend. Dream world, which we've determined is more realistic then the real world, is alot nicer. But how can it be nicer if its realer? Is realer a word? I mean, doesn't the fact that I used it mean anything? It's now on the world-wide-web, so guess what, I've decided that...what ever the word i just used was...is now a real world.





Told you you didn't want to know. Goodnight.

1 comments :

  1. MarcoPolumbo said...

    I read the first three sentences of the last paragraph, and the last one. All I have to say:

    Amen. TGIF.