Friday, December 28, 2007

So how was it?

Christmas came fast...but it left even faster. Oh, so said the things we go through. Anyway, how was everybody's Christmas? If you didn't know, I got a Wii. Its sooo totally amazing. I love it, and I love Mario Galaxy and Sims Castaway and Wii play and obviously Wii sports. Oh, and I got a scrapbooking tote and Kyle XY (thats thing 1 and thing 2....i mean sisters.)And a sweater that I love and gloves and an amazing scarf and I got an Idog and this hilarious stationary set that is all about women and keeping each other posted. Also, my aunt is going to teach me to knit, and I got an Idog.

Life's Good. And not because of the presents. I got to spend so much time with my family, and my mom was home from work which means alot, and it was amazing.

How was yours?

3 comments :

  1. Sandra said...

    Well, mine was so-so. Had to spend a lot of time with my pesky sisters.....OK just kidding. I had a great Christmas. Got awesome swag (not that it is all about the loot) and had a wonderful time with all my family. I even managed to clean my house. Now if I can just get through New Years all will be well.

  2. MarcoPolumbo said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. MarcoPolumbo said...

    Forget what I wrote up there.

    Great. Amazing. Part of it was sour. Like Hanukkah.


    Need I say more?
    Probably.



    Will I?
    No.