Thursday, August 2, 2007

Packing (not overpacking, of course)

Well, after I finish listening to the last CD of Harry Potter 7 with my mother (she hasn't finished yet!) I have lots to do. Today, I am going to start with un-packing my bags from the shore. This will lead into organizing and tidy-ing my room so when I get back it will be nice and welcoming. After that, I'll probably play animal crossing to help Marc-Anthony with some stuff. Once thats done, I will pack...but not overpack because my lovely wonderful cloak-making sister doesn't wish that I do so...for Pennsic. Then once dad gets home I have to do some last-minute shopping for snacks or soda and batterys. Oh, and I have to figure out the Igo thing to charge my cell phone and possibly Ipod.

So yeah. Thats my life. At least I still have tomorrow morning/early afternoon.

2 comments :

  1. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    Look at you! Twice in a row. Good for you. Well, have fun at Pensic. I'll be thinking of you!

  2. MarcoPolumbo said...

    Oh boy, sounds like you're occupied, alright.... hehe. Well, have fun! And...you never did help me, you know...




    =]
    M-A