Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Home again...for....now.

Home again, from the beautiful trip to the Jersey Shore. I was alittle nervous to go, but it was amazing. The people were great, the beach was gorgeous, and the new experiences never ceased to amaze. Its really late though, and its not possible to retell the trip (not only because it would take forever, but some things are better left unsaid).

Now I sit, tan and very blonde, looking at the screen with my slightly pink cheeks and typing with my henna-covered hand wanting nothing more then to sleep in my nice comfy bed in an air-conditioned house. To enjoy the cool modern comfort, at least while I can, before being thrust into a compleatly different world of long dresses and....no computers, beds, mirrors or air conditioning. Did i mention its good to be home?

2 comments :

  1. Sandra said...

    What are you saying you don't want to go kip in a tent for a week? :P

    Glad you had fun down the shore. Enjoy the air conditioning while you can.

    Now get packing (and don't you dare over pack!)

    See ya Friday!

  2. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    Jersey Shore! Sounds like fun. I really miss you, but I guess won't be seeing you for a really long time. Maybe not until the freshmen orientation. I don't know if I'll be able to see High school musical 2 with you, cause I don't think we'll be back by then. Unless you wanna wait and see it with me saturday or sunday. But I doubt you wanna do that. Well, I miss you.