Friday, August 17, 2007

High School Musical 2

Amazing. Wonderful. Spectacular (though slightly overdramatic). The music was great, and the storyline was much more advance then the previous movie. The fact that its the most hypocritical movie series ever created (i.e. the first being about the debate over where a musical stands while it is one, and how singing isn't cool while there singing about it. Also, "I don't dance" in this movie being sung while dancing.)

Chi was here and it was soooo much fun. I've missed her alot. Hopefully, they'll be a sleepover soon.

Now I have just one thing left to say to her. Chi, I'm paying you to clean this kitchen, not play (with) doctor phil. But when I got home there was a stunnign lack of monkeys. This disappointment was unexpected (and by unexpected I mean compleatly expected) esspecially since Jesus is in West Side Story. Now you can just go and be a jerk with new shoes!
Love ya girl!

3 comments :

  1. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha, that was great, wasn't it! And yeah, I'll call you for a sleepover sunday. Love you! <3333

  2. MarcoPolumbo said...

    Don't forget scrapbooker(?)


    Mhm, it was really good.

  3. Sandra said...

    excuse me but I believe that you now have pictures to post.....lets go slacker :)