Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Wonderful Welcome Home

I loved Pennsic. Loved it loved it loved it. It was amazing, lifechanging, spectacular. But see me face to face for details, and a longgg entry will be posted with pictures and explanations and such. So yes, returning home an offical scadian (member of the SCA) known as Willa was, though i didn't want to leave, a welcome comfort.

At first.

But, lo and behold, I wake up monday morning sick. I felt like I was dying, I was miserable (so it wasn't just you San, my symptoms were pretty much the same). And finally, today at 2:02 p.m. I feel better. Still in that nervous, is it going to come back stage, but pretty okay. Just annoyed that I can only eat saltines and gatorade for fear of...well...being sick again. Some people have pets that get mad at them when they leave, but I just get a house that curses me. I missed you too house!

Daddy finished my shelf though, so for all of you that I explain where it was going seven thousand times its finally there! Its awesome, totally compleates my room...excapt curtains. Anyway, I love you Daddy!!

Now I just want to scrap book Pennsic. Which seems like something I could actually do...if my camera wasn't at my sister's house where I left them. Yes, I know, I'm an airhead. Is this news to anyone?

1 comments :

  1. Sandra said...

    Hubby and littlest one got it too so nope it was not just overtired and car snacks. Sorry about that. Trying to hook up with your father (ok, our father) to get you that camera back but up until now it has not worked out. Will make it happen soon.

    Glad you got your shelf