Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer...I heard its here, anyway.

So...since thursday (my graduation) Summer has offically begun. I'm no longer obligated to attend the "Hell-On-Earth" spoken of earlier at unreasonable hours or shaded from the light of relaxing freedom by the clouds of homework. On the contrary, I'm offically free to sleep in, hang out, and all-out relax. At least, thats whats on the label. I think I forgot to read the fine print. See, so far I haven't slept in due to annoying sisters (:-p), Church, and taking the family out to breakfast. So, that parts out as of now. Also, I've been running and riding around like a maniac, and my week ahead (at least the next three days of it) doesn't look like a change. Don't get me wrong, please, I'm enjoying every minute of it. But I haven't offically accept the status of Summer-teenager, or freshman for the matter. The thought of High School is quite bothering, thanks to my brother who talks of freshmans getting thing thrown at them. Thanks for the support!

Anyway, I'm going to my uncle's house today. Long drive, but I enjoy them. When I have music, which might be a challenge as of now....long story. Anyway, I have my new enV in hand and I'm ready to take on the ride and the visit and the late night ride back. Can't wait for LBI tomorrow!!

3 comments :

  1. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    Ooh, sounds like fun. Okay, I had a dream about spending time with you, which is a sure sign that wwe NEED to hang out. That's not even a question. That's a command. So, call me when your free, and we'll set something up. I can't get through an entire summer w/o my BFF =(

  2. MarcoPolumbo said...

    Okay, Jess? I have a confession to make. I've read this post SIX TIMES. SIX!!! YOU CHANGE NOTHING. It's like you died or something...or got flung out into space because you "discovered the secret to gravity." You're not on Atlantis. You're at home, and you have a laptop. Blog. Use it to blog. Yeah, that's a good use for a laptop.*








    *Recommended by 6 out of 7 dentists.

  3. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    POST, WOMAN, POST. like MA, i've read this blog sooooo many times. goodness. If I had a laptop, well.....I'D BLOG!!!! pleaseeeeeeeeee?