Tuesday, June 5, 2007

For the love of Parents

Now, I'm going to be my daddy's little girl and say what I should say much more often. Thanks, Daddy! Anyone who's met my Dad knows his funloving, and funny, personatlity. But did you know that he is one of the greatest listeners and consulors around? I suppose this is one of the traits I get from my Father. Also, he is so kindhearted and maybe alittle too emotional (like in church when Hymns make him cry) but I'm not complaining. I love my father so much. He will always be there, showing me the way. My life consists of many situations in which I am lost, but whether or not he knows it, he's the one I tend to look too. Sometimes not as openly as I should. But I do.My mother has also contributed much to my life. I know this entry should have come on mothers day, but Thank you for being there Mom. She cares, and she loves me so much. The way she shows it is remarkable. She is one of the strongst people I know and she balences it all while thinking of me. She's sacrificed so much for me, its overwhelming.

0 comments :