Monday, July 2, 2007

Okay, Okay!

GOODNESS. I'll post. Appartently its good for my teeth or something.....whatever. Anyway, I have been away contrary to popular belief, so you can't yell THAT much. And at confirmation class. And sleeping. I don't spend my life on my laptop, and I dread the day that two friends of mine obtain one because, well, apparently they will. This is SUMMER. S. U. M. M. E. R. I am not going to be posting non-stop. But I suppose I'll try to post more. So....my life?

Dessert.

I can't get this dessert out of my head. It was amazing...(I hope you know I'm not talking about the hot dry place, instead the un-healthy sweet food). A hot, soft melt-in-your-mouth blondie (not chocolate brownie) with a scoop of smooth, sweet, cold vinalla ice cream on top. Add on perfectly chopped walnuts and a hot maple butter sauce dripping down at all angles. The perfect mixture of hot and cold, with sugar galore. It was absolutly amazingly to-die-for delicious. I plan on going back tomorrow if i can. I really hope I can. Thank god for applebees!

So now I've blogged, therefore I'm going to go be a mental therapist while em is a doctor for those aboard a submarine that toke off when Hawaii flooded. Told you I had better things to do with my life. :-P..

2 comments :

  1. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    Yayyy! You posted. Oh, and I think Harry already went to Mexico, cause i checked Amanda's myspace, and people were asking her how mexico was. That's good!

  2. MarcoPolumbo said...

    ...but didn't Kerianne say he didn't even leave yet? Oh well. I'm going with the myspace. Unless a bunch of people just had the random instinct of asking her how Mexico was.

    So, speaking of it, Jess, how was Nicaragua? Did you meet a lot of friendly natives? When I went there, I met a lot of cannibals! I even became friends with one. But then he invited me to his shack for dinner.

    bye


    I still have a scar from his bite...


    ...and that fork.