Monday, June 18, 2007

Tomorrow until Summer

My head, full of thoughts of summery wonder, is being quite stubborn. See, as for Summer, my head tends to turn off at the end of the year, and all Summer its almost immposible to think. Tomorrow is the regents, though, and if i lose all logical thought before then, well, i'm doomed. Doomed to a slow, painful death at the hands of the science teachers this year and the next year as well. Tommorow I will wake up and have two thoughts. First, I will feel light and full of smiles with the fact that school ends in three days. But I swear that within the first five minutes of my morning it will dawn on me that I indeed have to get out of my comfortable bed, and out of my comfortable clothes and into the shower where I will be forced to shower quickly and actually wake up. Then I will be forced against my will to shove breakfast down my throat and get into the car which will drive me through senic routes and to a place that though named school is unoffically known to all who enter it as a form of Hell-On-Earth.I will enter the school at a far to early to be heathy time and go to my now about half cleaned out locker. I will then be pulled by an invisible chain to Homeroom with my number two pencil and black ink ballpoint pen handy. When I'm done listening to the horrific scratching of two horrible sounds (the school loudspeaker and my Vice-principle's voice) I'll slowly and nervously walk towards the Band room. At least the test is in the Band room, which for us Band Geeks is someform of comfort. However, the sin that is being commited in the Band room is of great horrors and should immediatly (please, before i have to take it) be stopped. So with that I purpose a sit-in. Takers, anyone?

1 comments :

  1. Sandra said...

    you get to sit in, sit in and take your test :)

    Well now it is all over and you can enjoy the summer. I am sure you did well, we Mc's tend to excell at this sort of thing and you seem to be the brightes of us all (at this age anyway). I think it has something to do with homework and studying, two words I did not learn about until way after high school;)

    See ya tomorrow.