Friday, June 1, 2007

Formal. Is. Over.

I can't believe its over....just like that. It went from a long awaited teenage fantasy to a number of lasting memories in all of two hours. Seems like life has a way of doing that.....

So formal was great. The DJ, finally, was good. It was fun (I really did dance this time I swear) and pleasantly non-dramatic. Of coures, you throw a bunch of hormonal teenagers in a sweaty gym with loud music and there will be some dramatic events coming yoru way at some point. But in my opinion a dance needs a little drama, or what is there to look back and comtemplate on? But all in all the balence of drama and simple fun was perfect.

Beofre hand, of course, we left early. That was amazing. (Sorry Mr.R but I do find it important to dress up and take eight hours doing it.) My hair alone toke three hours (thanks Colleen!)

Now my hair contains curls and an entire half bottle of hair spray and should probably be washed out before NYSSMA tomorrow.




Scariest thing is......next dance will be in high school.

1 comments :

  1. wondering said...

    Sounds like fun but where are the pictures???