Sunday, November 30, 2008

Warm and Cozy Christmas time.

I can feel it coming, and Christmas Spirit is totally starting to ease into the air. The music, the planning, the weather...its all coming together. I love this time of year.

I missed one day in my chart but I was away, so there was no internet. I was out in a Condo with some pretty fun girls for KT's bachelorette party. It was a wonderful time. So here's my list for Saturday:

1) Being a girl. Sometimes you just have to take in the fact that you can talk, laugh and giggle better then those dang men!
2) Lack of Internet in a Condo.
3) Growing up, and having that fact be accepted...no, embraced.
4) Cousins.
5) Hot Tubs are truly wonderful.

Today I got back and hung out at Chris's for a while. Honestly it was a great time. All in all, an incredible weekend. And its a short stretch until Christmas break, which will be long and glorious, and life is just very very good. I won't even mind that the weather is not bad enough to miss out on school tomorrow. Maybe someday soon.
What I do need to figure out is what I'm wearing....ehh, nevermind, i got it. :)

For today, another list.

1) Plans.
2) Hand Cream.
3)Gotta sat it....Chris. <3
4) My electric blanket, which will make my cold room very cozy when I finally get to bed.
5) Just being alive, and being able to make lists like this.


1 comments :

  1. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    i feel it jess! it's coming! the christmas feeling =)) and you know what? i love making lists too. and being alive. its funny cause sometimes i'll be feeling really horrible and for a split second i'll think that i'd be happier dead and then I just think of all the amazing things i'd miss. like christmas, and junior prom and college and 3-night sleepovers =) and it makes me super happy to be alive. just thought i'd letcha know <3333