Sunday, November 2, 2008

Into A Pattern We Fell

There was a bad accident today, right outside my house, and it really got me thinking.
I don't know, I mean, life is so freaking fragile. It really is.
Why do people end it on purpose, when it ends on its own so often? So many things can cut us off, and we just create more. I mean, my Uncle Jeff died in a motorcycle accident and just like that it was over. I'm never going to learn from him, he's never going to see who I am or help me become more.
How many people's Uncle's have our own people shot?
Now I'm not saying I hate the soliders, they're doing their job and protecting us and for that I will be eternally grateful. They deserve the best we have to offer, and they are my heros.
Its the principle, thats all. The principle of war. Not the people fighting it, the war itself.
We play with life like its ours to control, and its not.



By the way, vote Barrack Obama this tuesday, okay? Please.

0 comments :