Friday, November 28, 2008

Its All A Myth

Esspecially that Turkey Drug. Because I was not at all tired this morning.

Well, okay, I was really tired last night, but thats not exactly counting is it??
Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine was beautiful, a beautiful house and table and a beautiful family to spend it with. I even enjoyed my sister's teasing. :)

Tonight I have a "girls-weekend-out" type thing to go to that should be a lot of fun. But I thought I'd get my list in first.

1) My house WITHOUT anyone else living in it. (even though that'll only last a month)
2) My puppy not dying from eating over a pound of chocolate for his Thanksgiving dinner for one.
3) Again, happy pills.
4) My family. Their quirks and their jokes and their smiles. All of it.
5) Chiara Marie. <3

0 comments :