Sunday, December 23, 2007

Being excited only counts when actions back it

First off, I'd like to close my last post with a "WE HAVE A GORGEOUS TREE AND IT FEELS LIKE CHRISTMAS". I feel like I went through a treatment center or something, but we decorated the tree and listened to christmas music for like twenty hours straight and now, finally, I can feel the long awaited Christmas feeling in the air all around me.
Now, I have alot to talk about with teh church school pageant next year, but lets just sum it up with an "I voleenteered to be in charge next year and I plan on making it big". I would go all into the deatails I'm working out in my head only so far, but we're going to see National Treasure now and times a wasting. I can't wait to see this movie, like you have no idea.

Next In Line: Sweeney Tod

0 comments :