Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing.

I'm totally thrilled tonight. Why, you might ask. Honestly, I'm not really sure. We had the band concert tonight, with my surprise guests of Colleen and Taylor along with Aunt Carolyn and my parents. More importantly, we didn't totally blow it. Which was like a 98% chance. We weren't great, but we didn't blow it. Anyway, I also got to reconnect with a really close friend who moved away four years ago. It was awesome to talk to him again, and really just put me in an awesome mood. NO, for those pesky sisters i DON'T like him like him. But he was one of my best friends ever and i really missed him, so its nice to be talking again.

Oh, and I made a new friend. His name's Tom, and we get along really well. So I've had a pretty good week....minus the whole newfound single status thing. But I'm pretty sure the worst of that whole break-up syndrome is farr behind me, and sometimes new pages are nice. Really nice.

0 comments :