Sunday, April 12, 2009

Family Weekend

I had an awesome family weekend, which was a really nice way to start out my spring break. I went out to my sister's house yesterday for much Whedon-related fun (and torture), and today was spent laughing on air mattresses with my cousins. Overall, good times.

I feel like I should have plans for this Spring break. I made a list of all this wonderful productive stuff that I was going to get done in my time off. But...funny thing about time off....its generally not productive. Maybe tomorrow's get away at San's will center my brain. Or, equally possible, it will fill my head with Dr. Who and college. Both are fun but distracting thoughts.

By the end of break, my room needs to be clean. Actually no, dang, by Wednesday my room needs to be clean. Grrrrrr. Also I need to..organize school stuff.
Not really worth my time right now.

Oh! Fun side! I need to watch Dollhouse and listen to Dr. Horrible!

And go to the drive in with my loves! That will be the best moment of sophmore year, I promise.

0 comments :