Wednesday, January 7, 2009

If this is what you want....

....then fire at will
Life is good today. My room is clean, my homework was done last night, my fish tank is alive...
theres really nothing to complain about. :)
We had a snowday today, which was glorious. I got to do absolutely nothing. All day.
Like I said, life's good. Although I didn't talk to chi chi today....miss you!
Anyway, I'm off to shower, so I'll just get to the list.
1) Chris is getting un-sick
2) Mommy is coming home tonight
3) Snow days
4) Clean rooms
5) Actually....school. weird, i know. But I kinda don't hate it at this moment in time.

3 comments :

  1. Sandra said...

    Hey, enough with the poetical set up align left like the rest of the world :P

  2. wondering said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. michelle said...

    Hahaha. I second the motion. Move it on over. It's hard to read in the reader and you don't want us to have to come all the way over to the site, do you? :)